Stallholder Information & Rates
Stallholder Information: Casual
- New goods market only
- Casual Traders need to phone 9725 2333 every Friday between 2pm and 4pm to book their site
- Casual stalls are allocated between 7am and 7.30am each Saturday (photo ID is required)
- Each site measures approximately 3 metres x 3 metres
- Tables can be hired for $4 each
- Traders may unload vehicles at their site, however; all vehicles must be removed from the markets area by 9am
- All traders must operate for the full opening hours of the markets - 9am to 4pm
- Each site will cost $65.00
Stallholder Information: Regular Traders
- Applications can only be accepted by the Showground Manager or Operations Manager.
- Applications are assessed on the availability of suitable sites, types of products proposed to be sold and history of trading at the markets.
- Each site will cost $55.00 per week.
All applications should refer to the markets rules (Notice to Traders) for further information.
Please note that all items sold at all stalls must be brand new goods.
If you would like to make an enquiry about a regular site please contact 9725 2333